Release of VIPRE Antivirus 4.0.4269 and VIPRE Antivirus Premium 4.0.4269 (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
We are very pleased to announce the release of VIPRE Antivirus 4.0.4269 and VIPRE Antivirus Premium 4.0.4269 (Beta).

This beta release contains enhancements designed to improve the Software Update Mechanism, as well as the overall function, performance, and stability of VIPRE.

Key Enhancements and Improvements:

Improved Software Update Mechanism
Updated XML Schemas for SDK customers

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This is the first of a two phase beta.
This beta is primarily designed to test out the update mechanism for updating VIPRE 4.0 to VIPRE 5.0.
If you already have an existing key, please continue to use it. Otherwise, please use the Beta Keys below.

To download VIPRE Antivirus (EN) go to:
http://go.sunbeltsoftware.com/?linkid=1382
Beta key: 411VR-EQDJ8-U5549-5FAHX-WK87E (Expiration date Sept 22nd )

To download VIPRE Antivirus Premium version (EN) go to:
http://go.sunbeltsoftware.com/?linkid=1383
Beta key: 405U2-BJLKG-AEFBY-LVLEQ-PGTEM (Expiration date Sept 22nd )

Link

Dated on August 22,2011

I

illumination

I am curious to see what will be fixed in the second of the Betas.. When i was running it, the only issue that plagued my system, was the heavy-handed web guard.. Other then this, it is a great suite. Vipre is among my top 3 favorites..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.