Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Issued complex Vba32 version 3.50.1.0 with recycled graphic interface also implements multithreading scanner. Unified installation package for the operating system (one package for all systems). Complex Vba32 version 3.50.1.0 is designed to run under OS from Windows XP SP3. Correct work on earlier versions of the OS is not available.

Original Link

Translated Link

Screenshot are in that link

Dashke

Level 1
Feb 3, 2012
I can just say "Wooohooo"! Finally some improvements!
It's still buggy beta, but whoa, I like it! Detection is amazing as always and GUI is pretty(I don't like polished GUI and stuff because I think that AV should protect, not entertain with glossy buttons and animation in tray).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.