App Review Remove Rogues with Hitman Pro "Force Breach Mode"(Britec09)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Remove Rogues with Hitman Pro "Force Breach Mode"
Uploaded to YouTube by Britec09

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Plexx

Indeed by renaming the file will usually allow you to run it. Without renaming it you might not be able to launch it on Force Breach mode.

P

Plexx

InternetChicken said:
Nice , Force Breach mode is indeed handy

One downfall is you don't have internet access. That is where MBAM if already installed comes in (chameleon way) and if that fails, old version of RKILL should do the trick.

or CCE's Autoruns renamed to iexplore.exe and untick the run entry to be able to have some control.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
That is why I have been using HitMan Pro for at least two years now. I run it every day to get a confirmation that I probably do not have keyloggers, in less that 3 minutes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.