Renting the use of photos--how do I go about it?

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I want to rent the use of one or more photographs that are publicly available, easily found on the Internet, that is. But I don't how I go about identifying who are the proprietors of the photos so I can contact them to seek to use the photos. I have done some searching on this topic with a frustrating lack of results.

I'm in the United States.

Any know-how you can lend me on this matter will be much appreciated.

Reactions: WinXPert and Ink

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
If I'm not wrong, you intend to buy/rent high quality images for any commercial purpose. These are some very famous sites to get such:
Except Pexels, all these sites have free and also royalty-free images to purchase. I've been using these since long.
These sites should be enough to get any kind of quality images.
Pexels provides images that can be used freely for both personal as well as commercial use.

Reactions: conceptualclarity

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you gentlemen. I actually have in mind for now at least non-commercial use, as with an avatar on a website like this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.