When replying to a MalwareTips sponsored giveaway the following should be adhered to:
- Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
- Only a valid entry will be considered!! Any questions that might arise can be answered in the original post.If for some unforeseen reason you cannot find the answer to your question then please PM @exterminator20 or @BoraMurdar and we will give you the answer.
- There should be no other replies in these giveaway threads other than the required information to complete a valid entry.Once the winners have been drawn members may post a reply other than a valid entry.
- Replies such as "Hi"," Count me in","Thanks","I dont have Facebook or Twiitter but thanks anyway",etc.or questions will be deleted and that member banned from replying for the duration of the giveaway.
- Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered and will be deleted.It is not the responsibility of MT staff to contact that member and tell them they need to post a new entry.
- If you are interested in and post an entry to a giveaway make sure you take note of the date in which winners will be chosen and log on to check on that date(too many winners have missed out on a winning license because of this reason). Winners not responding to their winning PM in a 5 day period and having to then select alternate winners and send out PM's to them just becomes too time consuming for staff members.
- Be considerate of your fellow members and only enter those giveaways that you are really interested in.Many members are winning multiple times and then trying to trade away winning licenses for something else.
- Please be considerate of those staff members that run these giveaways by following these simple rules which will help make their job easier when it comes time to draw the winners.
- Those members with a +1 and above reputation (not likes) are no longer required to post their Introduction and Security Configuration links to enter the giveaway