3. No System Slow Down

4. Good Web Prevention

5. Good Detection Rate against 302 Files

6. Good Behavior Blocker

7. Scanning and Removal was nice and fast
CONS
1. A little weak on Blocking Phishing Sites
BOTTOM LINE
At the end of the day, Avast Internet Security 2015 has done a Great job protecting me.
Even with Hardened Mode turned off, it still performed quit well.

*My apologies for no reviews for the past weeks, I was laptop shopping and busy with
college. I am still shopping for a laptop, but I think I found the perfect one. I will let you guys
know which one I decided to purchase. Thanks!*
D

Deleted member 2913

Can you plzz do Bitdefender free test?

Petrovic did a test & Bd free did fantastic.

I want to see 1 more Bd free test.

AIS did fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Cool review iyah,but just hear me out for a sec,most Anti virus on a system or Vm running alone will or should feel light because they have nothing to monitor,throw in a few real world apps and make it feel like a real pc should, then show or tell me it is still light,not all Anti virus can pull that off,so to me that is false advertisement.:D

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.