[Review] Spyshelter Stop-logger Premium 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
I've been using v9 Premium for about a week.
1) My alerts have disappeared, on the first day I got alerts no matter what I did... loved it. Now nothing! The only thing I did before they disappeared was uninstall Online Armor Premium
2) Use hard hooks <--- has been greyed out since I installed it... any idea how to activate the option?

Sorry, I know you don't use it anymore, and I have opened up a support ticket with the developers, just wanted to make a post here too...

marzametal

Level 7
Verified
Jun 10, 2014
it is why , "learn how to use" is a vital concept in computing :D
Yeah, should've learnt that the "best" settings or the "hard" settings as suggested in other threads about SSP don't actually allow for my PC and my brain to run in tandem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.