RKO !!! outta nowhere !

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
hi,

because i have fun watching WWE, because it is even more fun with Randy !

so for non-iniates , this is RKO !

even Leon Kennedy use it in Resident Evil 6 !!!

but Randy Orton is the lurking Viper and can use it OUTTA NOWHERE !!!

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
I once RKO'd my friend for real on a gravel driveway (his head was bleeding)

My friend gave me a pedigree and slipped driving my forehead right into the ground. I still have a small dent in my skull :D
Hurt like a mofo.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I once RKO'd my friend for real on a gravel driveway (his head was bleeding)

My friend gave me a pedigree and slipped driving my forehead right into the ground. I still have a small dent in my skull :D
Hurt like a mofo.
Me and my friends used to fight in school just for fun as one of the WWE superstars. I always lost because my friend had better edge with Walls of Jericho and always tapped out before my legs hurt.

Reactions: Antimalware18
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
i used some of them like the Spear (Edge's move) in a real fight , was game changing :p

WWE moves are deadly if used in real combat, WWE superstars reduce the deadliness by relaxing the move.
imagine what the RKO will do to your neck if you don't release the pressure during the fall.
or imagine a skull broken after doing the undertaker's Choke Slam with full force when it hit the ground...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.