Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.

RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's powerful Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you.

Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you. You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experiencemore secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.

The all new RoboForm 7 comes with Chrome and Safari browser support, iPhone/iPad and Android support, as well a brand new RoboForm Everywhere license for use on unlimited computers and mobile devices.

Roboform manages your passwords and fills forms with one click! Roboform is…
  • Easy: Automatically memorizes your passwords and logs you into websites.
  • Saves Time: Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
  • Strong: Generates random passwords to protect you against hackers.
  • Smart: Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
  • Powerful: Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
  • Perfect: Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
  • Thoughtful: Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
  • Complete: Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
  • Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from a USB flash drive.
  • Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
  • Robust: Works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, and other browsers.
  • Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
  • Ideal: IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
  • PDA-friendly: Sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.

Download: RoboForm 7.8.0.5 | 11.9 MB (Shareware)
Screenshots: >> Click Here <<
View: RoboForm Website | Release Notes

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
I used to be a big Roboform fan until my "Lifetime" license with "free upgrades" stopped with the release of version 7, and they switched to a yearly license fee. :mad:

Upon contacting support, I was told that my license is still good for version 6 (which is now unsupported) and below. I am free to use those as long as I wish. :s :huh:

They even quietly changed their website so it no longer promised free upgrades when you buy a license. But thanks to the miracle of the internet, you can still see what was previously promised. Why Buy Pro: Form Filling Software, Password Management, Password Protect

I am of the opinion that if you've promised your users something, you should honor that promise even if down the road you realize that your business model could use an upgrade. What they should have done was institute the new fee for new users, while grandfathering in the previous license owners.

I remember a download manager I used to use called GetRight, that did that. He just let people know that the economy had changed, and he realized that he had promised free upgrades. He decided that the best way to approach it is to let the user decide. If you had a previous license, when you upgraded to a new version, it would ask if you wanted to donate some money to the developer. If you said no, it wouldn't ask again until the next upgrade. Not very obtrusive or nagging if you ask me.

I think it was incredibly shady of SiberSystems to change their licensing policy and quietly alter their web page so it no longer promised free upgrades...

Hello, LastPass. :blush:

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Agreed it they are going keep the promise of a Free upgrade then they should stick by that.

Never used this product before so I can't and don't know much about it but it does look good, only thing that I have a problem with it is that you have to pay, compared to like you said HeffeD why not use Lastpass. :)

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
I like Stick PSS. OR Last pass. I dumped roboform 5-6years back. For some reason I loved last pass.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Maybe because it's free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.