Advice Request ROMAD Endpoint Defense Technology anyone tried it?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, there is an antivirus called romad that is in beta phase. I personally do not trust using this antivirus. Well I attach the link to see if anyone can try it and leave their impressions. Regards.

Mikesierra

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2018
No need to worry it's a good program
Did you try it already? If so, what is your experience with its malware detection capabilities?

By the way there is a comparison with other NGAV programs in the whitepaper on page 25: https://romad.io/romad_white-paper_eng.pdf?v3

Doesn´t sound too bad in theory. I´ll fire up my VM to test it with some recent samples.

Does someone have a download link? I tried it several times now but I didn´t receive further instructions via e-mail.

[correlate]

Level 18
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2019
Did you try it already? If so, what is your experience with its malware detection capabilities?
I tried it last year as good as it's a recent program
You can notice your rating through this site

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I had absolutely no luck contacting this company via e-mail. Even after several attempts I didn´t get a reply so I still wonder how serious this company is when they don´t even answer e-mails.

I sent an email and got a fairly quick reply but it was the most generic looking email I've ever seen, e.g. no graphics, nothing. I didn't download and install because it looked so sketchy. Maybe a Russian hacking group? ;):LOL:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.