Romanian teen launches Lego shuttle into space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Romanian teen launches Lego shuttle into space - Topic, which moves, moves ..

Romanian teen launches Lego shuttle into space : on Geek.com : http://www.geek.com/articles/geek-cetera/romanian-teen-launches-lego-shuttle-into-space-20120312/

QUOTE:
'My confidence in younger generations of geeks increases tenfold when I see stories like this. Depicted above is the brainchild of Oaida Raul, a Romanian teen who has a deep love and passion for space flight and the technology that goes with it. After reading about other people his age around the globe that have sent Lego models into space, Raul decided that it was time to act and create something himself.

A huge fan of the American Space Shuttle program and saddened to see it end, he came up with a plan to build and launch a Lego replica of the famous shuttle into the upper atmosphere.' :angel:!..

'After a few false starts, Raul and Sammartino were able to launch their joint venture, and capture some beautiful images as the shuttle ascended to 130,000 feet. As a result, Raul became an overnight celebrity in Romania, making the evening news and several print publications. Of course, he has gained Internet popularity as well.

Raul and Sammartino are already planning their next project together, which is said to be top secret. I can’t wait to find out what it is.'

- Maybe his next feat would be to launch Windows 8 .. why not? Problem would be solved ..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.