The following software are available before Jan 5, 2018.

WPS Office 2016 Business Edition
Soda PDF ANYWHERE
Process Lasso Pro
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
Coolmuster Data Recovery
NetSpot PRO
Plagiarism Checker X
SUMo

Scroll down the page, click "Get It Now" button to download and unzip the .zip file. The software download link and installation instruction are listed in the .doc file.

jerzy601

Level 14
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
The following software are available before Jan 5, 2018.

WPS Office 2016 Business Edition
Soda PDF ANYWHERE
Process Lasso Pro
WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
Coolmuster Data Recovery
NetSpot PRO
Plagiarism Checker X
SUMo

Scroll down the page, click "Get It Now" button to download and unzip the .zip file. The software download link and installation instruction are listed in the .doc file.

thanks for the info about this promotion.

Serious Noize

Level 4
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Thank you coomok! I grabbed Process Lasso. I was wondering if anyone knows? This says 1 year updates, does this mean you will get 1 year of free updates and after that if you update the software will revert to the free version, or will it automatically revert to the free version after 1 year or cease to work at all unless you pay?

Thank you coomok! I grabbed Process Lasso. I was wondering if anyone knows? This says 1 year updates, does this mean you will get 1 year of free updates and after that if you update the software will revert to the free version, or will it automatically revert to the free version after 1 year or cease to work at all unless you pay?
I incline to the former, get 1 year of free updates....

tim one

Level 21
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
From my experience with the previous giveaway, it seems Process Lasso will get 1 year of updates and after that it will works as Pro version for lifetime but if you update it, it will switch to the free version.
But not sure if it is the same in this new giveaway.

conceptualclarity

Level 20
Content Creator
Verified
Antivirus
ESET
Thanks for posting.

A few years ago I got a Process Lasso Pro one year giveaway and was promptly offered a lifetime with updates for $10. Couldn't resist that offer.

SHvFl

Level 35
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Wps is a solid replacement of MS office for most users and with this license, they almost give a year for free to try. Highly suggested.