Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G specs

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
The AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G APUs were sketched out with the bare essential specs of each processor shown on a slide. Now AMD has quietly updated its product pages to flesh out the information about these respective G-suffixed processors.

6GwdlR1.png

Above you can see a quick summary table highlighting some of the new information about the upcoming desktop APUs. We previously knew the CPU configuration (cores/threads, base/boost frequencies) so it’s good to get some more light shone upon the GPU configuration.

gio523t.png

The Ryzen 3 2200G comes packing 8 CUs (512 stream processors) which run at a maximum clock of 1,100MHz. The beefier, and more expensive, Ryzen 5 2400G is equipped with 11 CUs (704 stream processors) with a maximum clock of 1,250MHz. According to the previous info from CES 2018, the Ryzen 5 2400G can achieve about 4,000 marks in 3DMark 11 Fire Strike (default).

gYOaHN9.png

Whichever model of G-series APU appeals, it will have a default TDP of 65W (cTDP 46-65W). These socket AM4 processors support up to 64GB of dual-channel memory. AMD delivers the G-suffixed APUs with unlocked CPU base-clock multipliers.

The AMD Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 2400G APUs will be launched on 12th Feb, priced at $99 and $169 respectively. AMD Wraith Stealth coolers are included in the retail box.

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
The APU:s looks really good for a mini-itx build I have in mind.
The downside is that I cant find a motherboard with dual nic for teaming to a 2 Gbit connection.
1 Gbit is to slow these days when moving large files to and from my unRAID fileserver who utilize a dual nic config.

/W

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.