Salary of a malware analyst in Germany

qwertz123

Thread author
Aug 2, 2019
Hello,
I would like to apply as a malware analyst in Germany. But I don't know what the salary is like. What are the earnings prospects? On gehalt.de and other websites I didn't find much about this job title. Or can I search for an IT or system analyst instead? Can you give me some hints?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello! A malware analyst typically falls under the category of IT or cybersecurity analysts. According to Payscale.com, the average salary for a cybersecurity analyst in Germany is €50,163 per year. However, this can vary greatly depending on the employer, the level of experience, and the location in Germany.

Some large IT companies in Germany like SAP, Siemens, and Deutsche Bank, regularly hire cybersecurity analysts with competitive salaries. In addition, you may also consider looking into cybersecurity consulting firms, software development companies or government agencies that are offering good packages to hire this role.

It's important to note that the skills and knowledge required for a malware analyst position are highly specialized and in-demand, so earnings prospects can be very promising. Good luck with your search!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.