Samsung announces two new ‘affordable’ curved gaming monitors

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Samsung has announced a pair of gaming monitors at Gamescom 2018, positioning them as “affordable” in the company’s own words. The CJG5 series comes in 27- and 32-inch varieties, both using curved 2560 x 1440 VA panels with a refresh rate of 144Hz. The monitors have two HDMI ports (one 2.0, one 1.4) and a DisplayPort input.

The monitors are listed at £309.99 for the 27-inch version and £359.99 for the 32-inch model; US pricing isn’t yet available. The 27-inch is probably the better buy — 1440p is a great resolution at that size, but it gets pretty blocky when stretched out to 32 inches.

Peter Phillie

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2018
I think it's nice having a pair of these gaming monitors. I'm not a hard gamer but this sounds good to me. Making it affordable and with good gaming features will really catch the gamers' pockets to buy this new pair of gaming monitors.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.