Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
In the last few months, psychiatrists must have been making a lot of money off of iPhone users.

First, Apple posted several ads in June that made iPhone owners feel as if their lives are desperately missing not merely a beat, but several albums and a daily workout routine. Last month, Samsung leaped upon these neuroses by suggesting that iPhones are so battery inadequate that their owners are wall-huggers. (I cannot confirm that Samsung paid BlackBerry CEO John Chen, who first used the term.)

Apparently, iPhone owners huddle around power outlets like the destitute around a fire burning in a trash can, hoping to watch just one more YouTube video and read just one more email.

Apparently, the Korean electronics giant has evidence that this shaming of the small-screened iPhone is working. For now you can go to selected airports and see words around your power outlets. These words, stunningly, are courtesy of Samsung, and they're as biting as a ravenous, rabid raccoon.

First, they explain that the Samsung Galaxy S5 has Ultra Power Saving Mode. Once you've absorbed those words, you're met with: "So you have the power to be anywhere but here."

This, should you have recently spent too much time in your panic room, is a poke at Apple's latest psalmthat "You're more powerful than you think."

14085314408019.jpg

Reactions: Malware1
D

Deleted member 21043

All I remember from my experience with the iPod Touch is the battery charger/cable plugged into the device :( Looks like I should have not paid £100-£200 for it when it was released :eek::oops::mad:

Should have gone to specsavers! :cool:

Reactions: Dani Santos
D

Deleted member 21043

In the last few months, psychiatrists must have been making a lot of money off of iPhone users.

First, Apple posted several ads in June that made iPhone owners feel as if their lives are desperately missing not merely a beat, but several albums and a daily workout routine. Last month, Samsung leaped upon these neuroses by suggesting that iPhones are so battery inadequate that their owners are wall-huggers. (I cannot confirm that Samsung paid BlackBerry CEO John Chen, who first used the term.)

Apparently, iPhone owners huddle around power outlets like the destitute around a fire burning in a trash can, hoping to watch just one more YouTube video and read just one more email.

Apparently, the Korean electronics giant has evidence that this shaming of the small-screened iPhone is working. For now you can go to selected airports and see words around your power outlets. These words, stunningly, are courtesy of Samsung, and they're as biting as a ravenous, rabid raccoon.

First, they explain that the Samsung Galaxy S5 has Ultra Power Saving Mode. Once you've absorbed those words, you're met with: "So you have the power to be anywhere but here."

This, should you have recently spent too much time in your panic room, is a poke at Apple's latest psalmthat "You're more powerful than you think."

14085314408019.jpg
Did Apple make that head-rest cusion? If so, they should definitely close Apple and go about making neck-pillow rests etc. It looks very comfortable. I would buy one if it had a logo with a Apple on it especially. Even better, there should be a slot to insert apples and then you can eat Apples at ease while wearing it. Then they won't have to spend money on chargers... But neck-rest pillows instead :)

Reactions: Dani Santos
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.