Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Can anybody tell me which is the better version of Sandboxie to use?

Last 5.33.6 or the latest of Sandboxie Plus? My concern is unpatched vulnerabilities or incompatibility with Windows 10 v2004.

Is SPlus stable or a Beta? Thanks.
SB thread is running here

and SB Plus here

Not many pages to read for both.

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
SB thread is running here

and SB Plus here

Not many pages to read for both.
I read them and it seems they both have issues but many seem to do well with 5.33 so if 5.33.6 worked for you, I will try it on mine.

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Tried 5.33.6. worked ok then read that David fixed some vulnerabilities in it, so I removed it and installed Plus. So far, running ok on W10 2004. The only thing was WD regarded some files in Plus during install it as threats which he mentioned on his website, so I had to allow them. To each his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.