Sanford Wallace - the "Spam King" - busted yet again, this time faces years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

illumination

Thread author
Notorious spammer Sanford Wallace, 43, of Las Vegas, Nevada, has turned himself in to the cops in San Jose, California.

Alleged to have used 500,000 compromised Facebook accounts to post nearly 30 million spam messages, Wallace now faces years behind bars

Read More

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
realized that he can be be hunted and captured like Lulzsec guys... :D

I

illumination

Thread author
umbrapolaris said:
realized that he can be be hunted and captured like Lulzsec guys... :D

I am still scratching my head to the fact that he was caught once doing it and did it again... :rolleyes:

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
thewolfsmith72 said:
I am still scratching my head to the fact that he was caught once doing it and did it again... :rolleyes:

It's because he was making millions of dollars by doing it. ;)

I

illumination

Thread author
HeffeD said:
thewolfsmith72 said:

It's because he was making millions of dollars by doing it. ;)

Well, whats left over after the fines anyway..lol
I wonder if he will have time to spend any of it facing eleven charges under three different laws. ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
That will be a long time on imprisonment unless if he can plan to escape and do it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.