On Sale! Save $483 off the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Intel Core i7-6700HQ until March 4

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Today, along with our partners at TechBargains, were pleased to bring you a $483 discount on the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Intel Core i7-6700HQ. You can get 35% off using the coupon code XFFQ$2R6F92JX?, but you'll have to act fast - as this promo code is only valid until March 4.

Sweet deals
Laptop & Desktop Computers
Electronics & Components

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Good deals but make sure before you buy to be aware what you are buying. If something has a huge discount it doesn't mean it's what you need.
100% agree, what most bargain hunters fail to realize, is you get what you pay for.
This is especially true where PC's and technology are concerned, I am not saying a "good deal" can't
be found, but it is very rare and you have to do your homework and be hyper vigilant. ;)
These look to be good deals if your into pre-fab machines.
Thanks Exterminator :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.