On Sale! Save up to 50% kaspersky internet security for 3 devices 1 year for $39.99

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://usa.kaspersky.com/internet-security
How to get a license
Just purchase from the official page :) stay at home stay safe (y) (y)

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Kaspersky Internet Security content/en-us/images/b2c/product-screenshot/screen-KIS-01.png

Stay safe – whatever you do at work & at home
Whatever you do online – on your PC, Mac & Android devices – our advanced, one-license security suite helps protect you from malware, webcam spies, financial scammers & more.
  • Blocks viruses, cryptolockers, attacks & more
  • Prevents online trackers collecting your data*
  • Detects spyware hiding on your Android device
  • Protects payments, with bank-grade encryption*
  • Blocks unauthorized access to your webcam*
  • Encrypts data you send & receive online – VPN**
* PC and Mac only
** VPN service protects up to 200MB of data traffic per device, per day

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Nah I'll pass as I personal rather buy directly from the main source as this offer or a known local re-seller.

The only thing I would consider needed an upgrade in this deal, is the VPN. 200MB per day does cover many peoples basic browsing, checking email. Personal I would have used up that in a few minutes.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Kaspersky is very strict when it comes to licensing. I had a very bad experience in activating Kaspersky using a key I purchased from an Ebay seller with a rating 99%. The key was blocked and Kaspersky support asked for receipt of purchase.

You need to do more research on sellers and buy from the right one. The best ones are the ones who use retail cd's they sell in store and send you the key by email. Yes there are bad sellers like with everything but there are some good ones from my experience. Off course you need to check the reviews and watch feedback.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.