Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
"Enhance your desktop" is our latest forum
Enhance your desktop
Download wallpapers, screen savers, icons, themes and desktop mods.
Hope you like it...and feel free to download (or upload) any enhancements available
Also I'm waiting for any suggestion ,feedback or improvement ideas :D

LaserWraith

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Cool idea. I don't do much enhancements with my slow laptop (donations are welcome :p), but I like wallpapers.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Me too i really like wallpapers especially in abstracts really addicted to colors :)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Glad you like it guys... so any special wallpaper or enhancement that you like to share ? :p

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Jack said:
Glad you like it guys... so any special wallpaper or enhancement that you like to share ? :p

Here is one for comodo fans :D

Attachments

• cfp5.jpg
    cfp5.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 622

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Valentinchen N said:
Jack said:

Here is one for comodo fans :D

Looks awesome , you can post it in the Enhance your desktop forum if you want :D .. also you can Insert the attachment in your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.