Privacy Alert Secret Mastercard contract sent Offline Transaction Records to Google

Spawn

Administrator
MalwareTips Staff
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft

Lockdown

From AppGuard
Developer
Verified
Hmmmmmm..........thinking of changing to VISA card now
LOL... VISA sells its data too. Every single credit card company does. Not to mention that they report all your data to consumer reporting bureaus. With that, all your personal data resides on many different servers and when those servers get hacked proper, your data is compromised.

There is no way of reigning it in until companies are held liable. Until that changes, nothing will change.

Umbra

Level 85
Content Creator
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Not saying banks make a profile of you based on your age, gender, ethnicity, social level, salary, expenses/savings behaviors, banks relations, etc... to tag you as bad or good customer deserving quality services or not... blindsided people complain about some tech giants data mining, when they totally ignore the oldest one...

itwt

Dhruv2193

Level 4
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
This is one of the ways these corporations have become so big. Many more such clandestine agreements would be in place for big corporations like Google and mastercard probably.

Last edited:

kuttan

Level 10
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Not saying banks make a profile of you based on your age, gender, ethnicity, social level, salary, expenses/savings behaviors, banks relations, etc... to tag you as bad or good customer deserving quality services or not... blindsided people complain about some tech giants data mining, when they totally ignore the oldest one...

itwt
True. I once casually searched information regarding various medical insurance schemes online from the very next day onward I started seeing ads about medical insurances in many web sites that I frequently visits. I even started receiving medical insurance ads in my gmail ID. It is almost impossible to stay anonymous in Internet life when giants like Google, FB, MS exists.