Secure Folders - Hide, lock or protect folders and files

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuart ray

Apr 15, 2016
Well Secure Folder is not tht easy to use. Plus the Support is very bad. I prefer My LockBox3 over Secure Folder just bcoz of the Easy to USe interface and that matters a lot when you are a beginner. Plus there is Free Edition that does the work for me

Andi.HR

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2014
Well Secure Folder is not tht easy to use. Plus the Support is very bad. I prefer My LockBox3 over Secure Folder just bcoz of the Easy to USe interface and that matters a lot when you are a beginner. Plus there is Free Edition that does the work for me

You talking about "Secure Folder" and we are talking about "Secure Folders" and that is not the same application!

Secure Folders can't be easier to use !!!
Image 1.jpg Image 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: done
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

The program is abandonware, there isn't any support.

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Seems to be a nice program, but if it's abandoned I guess it's a matter of time since hackers find security holes?

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Seems to be a nice program, but if it's abandoned I guess it's a matter of time since hackers find security holes?
It isn't that well known, and the people who use it are ransomware-proof (well, their files are).

H

hjlbx

Secure Folders is abandonware; developer closed site, there is no support, there is no further development.

Secure Folder - all I will say is I wouldn't use it - at least not at this time. Probably never.

Reactions: done and Oxygen

Andi.HR

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2014
Abandoned does not mean bad if it works flawlessly!
This is unfamiliar software and not many people are using it so bad guys don't have interest to modifie their malwares just to bypass some unknown abandoned program!

I love Secure Folders bcz of simplicity and efficiency in spite of his abandonment :D

Last edited:

Andi.HR

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2014
Good replacement I find in "MyLockBox" ( thnx Stuart to pointing it )
Image 1.jpg

Only one thing is bother me and that is that I can't set MyLockBox free to make protected folder visible and acessible like Sesure Folders does!
And I can protect only one folder (in free version) but this are not so important to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.