SecureAPlus is now known as CatchPulse (new product)

Zartarra

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2019
Well I tested today the new CatchPulse. The good things first: it has a nicer UI. Ram usage seems better managed. The bad things: on my VM the UI crashed when running several malware samples. Even a suddenly restart of the system out of the blue. The detection rate was poor. The script detecting was even worse. Last time I tested it, it detected alot of samples. I hope they can improve it in the future. It has some nice features.

1chaoticadult

Level 1
Jul 29, 2013
Well I tested today the new CatchPulse. The good things first: it has a nicer UI. Ram usage seems better managed. The bad things: on my VM the UI crashed when running several malware samples. Even a suddenly restart of the system out of the blue. The detection rate was poor. The script detecting was even worse. Last time I tested it, it detected alot of samples. I hope they can improve it in the future. It has some nice features.
Can you redo your test with just APEX installed, without Cloud AV and Vulnerability Scanner? I heard it does a better job blocking without with their crappy UAV interfering.

Last edited: