Expired SecureAPlus Premium 5.3 (2 Years for Free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520
Event start
Apr 3, 2019
Event end
Apr 11, 2019
How to get a license
->Go to giveaway site:[URL='https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4520']SecureAPlus Premium – бесплатная лицензия[/URL]
->License & Download link are there
->You can use Google translator(Ru->En)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

SecureAPlus is a security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses with its powerful but easy to use Application Whitelisting, and reliable detection rates of more than 12 cloud Anti-Virus engines with Universal AV. It leverages the power of the cloud allowing for low resources used and compatibility with other installed anti-virus and anti-malware applications making it the perfect security upgrade for any Windows PC.

Home Page:
Free Cloud Antivirus & Application Control for PC | SecureAPlus

Terms of the offer:
  • This is a 2-year license for personal (non-commercial) use only.
  • You get free updates for the duration of the license.
  • You get free technical support by email support@secureage.com
  • You can install or reinstall the application after the offer ends, but you must activate the license before the end of the promotion.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
the 188MB link which says "With ClamAV Engine" doesn't work. anyone else has this problem?

Edit: Found the offline installer with AV in MajorGeeks.
[/QUOTEThe Clam engine is not superior to Windows Defender,You are better off using windows ,or almost any other choice,if you want Defender for example.1.click on App settings 2. Then click on scan settings 3, Then unclick "register as antivirus" This does not ruin your protection,just allows secureaplus to work with others well.At least thats what it says ,Oh if you do not know first scan really takes a long time,then after super fast scans
Gl

Last edited:

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
as i can recall, it may be a decent av app, however it lands on you with a way too much adhesion, in other cruel words; a clean uninstall is NOT possible. one needs to restore the sys. any improvement since? i do not know. no desire to find it out.

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
as i can recall, it may be a decent av app, however it lands on you with a way too much adhesion, in other cruel words; a clean uninstall is NOT possible. one needs to restore the sys. any improvement since? i do not know. no desire to find it out.
should be uninstall normal. i have no problems, removing/installing it. the only think left is in appdata/programs as far as i know and that u can easly delete manualy.

Reactions: Dave Russo

RodM1956

Level 4
Verified
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 211817

SecureAPlus is a security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses with its powerful but easy to use Application Whitelisting, and reliable detection rates of more than 12 cloud Anti-Virus engines with Universal AV. It leverages the power of the cloud allowing for low resources used and compatibility with other installed anti-virus and anti-malware applications making it the perfect security upgrade for any Windows PC.

Home Page:
Free Cloud Antivirus & Application Control for PC | SecureAPlus

Terms of the offer:
  • This is a 2-year license for personal (non-commercial) use only.
  • You get free updates for the duration of the license.
  • You get free technical support by email support@secureage.com
  • You can install or reinstall the application after the offer ends, but you must activate the license before the end of the promotion.

Use this with Panda Free. Wonder how light that would be, along with WFC

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Installed and running very well here with Comodo Firewall (cruelsister settings). HIPS disabled. Not a single problem or slowdown. All perfectly normal.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.