Advice Request Security suites that contain Anti-Keylogger as a feature?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
A anti-keylogger is not really needed in my opinion, after all it is basiclly just another form of malware and any good AV should detect it. If your concerned about it you should take Kubla's advice and try Spyshelter or Hitman Pro, both good secondary layers of protection.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I see they released a long overdue updated version in Feb, the first for 18 months. It used to be an excellent product (as was Zemana in general ) but I'm not so sure now, despite their recent attempts at redemption.
They said they had a rough time. I think it was one of the Developers left so they ended up recoding Zemana Anti Malware from scratch which took a long time. I can forgive them for not doing updates for a long time because they admitted and apologised for it. So that means a lot to me.

Reactions: Dave Russo

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avast Secure Browser (Bank Mode) available part of Avast Antivirus to Premier, or standalone download.
Bank Mode provides a virtual desktop, which acts as a clean, safe PC within your real PC. Bank Mode's virtual desktop protects against injection of malicious scripts, keystoke logging, and screenshot attempts by third-party apps, which helps protect your personal data.
Link: Avast Secure Browser Bank Mode - Getting Started | Official Avast Support

Bitdefender SafePay available part of Bitdefender Antivirus Plus to Total Security.
Bitdefender Safepay is a protected browser, a sealed environment that is designed to keep your online banking, e-shopping and any other type of online transaction private and secure.
• It comes with a virtual keyboard which, when used, makes it impossible for hackers to read your keystrokes.
Link: How do I use Bitdefender Safepay

Last edited:

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
It does? I just checked their premium suite and there's no mention of an anti-keylogger included in it anywhere on their site.

360 Total Security protects you from this silent attacker. Upon detecting any slight sign of background monitoring, Keylogger Protection immediately alerts you with a pop-up notification. Additionally, 360 Total Security’s huge malware database protects you even before installing any kind of harming malware.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Kungpeng for realtime protection, but afaik the scanner uses avira/bitdefender too..if you update those signatures before running scan
They use their own cloud engine (which they've always done), as well as Kunpeng which is a local one. Kunpeng replaces the Bitdefender and Avira engines which were dropped some time ago.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.