Expired Seed4.Me VPN 1.0.14 - 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Seed4.Me VPN 1.0.14
6 months free

bb0beefec649acec783cc2387eef2c9d_250.png
c210913b9ffb1cbfca4d5c1f417b76a7_250.png
83acb34161170a3517908072f2c01845_250.png

Features
■ Encrypted Wi-Fi connection
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.

■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.

■ Choose country
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.

■ Automatic VPN reconnect
Do not worry about leaking your data. VPN can be turned on in automatic mode to establish a VPN connection right before any data is sent to the Internet.

Home page

About Seed4.Me - Private VPN Club
Promo Link
Surf the web anonymously, mask your location, so no one can trace you. Free on GOTD!

How to get 6 months free

please download and install the app below:
https://s4m.xyz/app/getLatest/windows
You have to install and activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
The giveaway only works if you have not installed Seed4Me before it will not work a second time. It alawys just shows expired. :cry:(n)

At last step during install press "I do not have an account" as you will try the program. Then creat an account with new email (Temp email will work)

try this and let us know

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
At last step during install press "I do not have an account" as you will try the program. Then creat an account with new email (Temp email will work)

try this and let us know
Nope now it just hangs at the create a new account screen. :(

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.