Status
Not open for further replies.

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
hi

i reinstall windows 10 and install kaspersky in 3 days send 27.81 MB traffic from kaspersky !!! Very long for 3 days

1-xKhZUdjX.1508013842.jpg

i install emsisoft in other system i checked this only use 693 kb in 20 days !!

2-eW00RURr.1508013895.jpg

Plese show attached image

What sends something to Kasper??

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
I think I will review the antivirus option ، More important than security is personal information :cautious::cautious: use kaspersky for 7 years And I really loved ! But abnormal sending causes suspicion

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Just disable KSN and the issue should be solved. Check the traffic after to see whether it really dropped.

Yup. No big deal. Also, if you are concerned, wireshark it.. Trust me, it's ROUTINELY wiresharked by security researchers and nothing in the history of the product has ever been found to be suspicious. One good thing about all of this? US Intel (calling them intelligence is a stretch LOL) shills are making themselves easy to spot. I've seen them outed on forums all across the internet these last few weeks.

Or you could ditch Kaspersky and install the CIA-Operated Trend Micro and just give away everything to perhaps the most evil organization on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
all Avs have to act with a high degree of privileges, or to trust or not.
The KSN can be deactivated, it is optional. you are left alone with the signatures, but you can also install a Trojan horse or a backdoor in the signature update, but that could happen with all the Avs.
(sorry for my English)

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
Just disable KSN and the issue should be solved. Check the traffic after to see whether it really dropped.

disable KSN

before disable 28.93 mb show image

dOuDeDR.jpg

after disable KSN in 45 min 29.35 mb !!!!!!!! only chang total send + recive changed and upload dont change !!!!!

z3KoKgN.jpg

Reactions: Weebarra

roxdl

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
OMG Trend MICRO makes my cock soo hard!!!

But honestly, I haven't used Trend Micro in ages.

I don't work for IT nor am I IC but I am an American and I just don't feel right using a solution that might spy on me...sure if I use an American solution that spies for the NSA well #####, tough #####, they allready have my tax forms and my ID so whatever, they can pull me over at the next red light and slap me with a non wiping my ass ticket disguised as failing to stop at a red light...fine. I am just not comfortable having a country that we are in a silent...might as I say...cold...cyber war with having my info and then using it against me to spy on my own country or my own industry. Yeah, no thank you. I pay my taxes to the US and I use US health care, if I ever were to use Russian health care and get their benefits then I might start using their products and trust their products.

And, no I did not vote Trump.
Yup. No big deal. Also, if you are concerned, wireshark it.. Trust me, it's ROUTINELY wiresharked by security researchers and nothing in the history of the product has ever been found to be suspicious. One good thing about all of this? US Intel (calling them intelligence is a stretch LOL) shills are making themselves easy to spot. I've seen them outed on forums all across the internet these last few weeks.

Or you could ditch Kaspersky and install the CIA-Operated Trend Micro and just give away everything to perhaps the most evil organization on the planet.

No doubt I do not have a policy! But it's important to me that a product I have bought will be using my information and it's my right to know what information antivirus sends to your server!
It does not matter to me which country is built! Just and only respect for privacy is important to me! So it's better to go to a product other than Russia and the US ...

Reactions: shukla44

iron2

Level 1
Verified
Jun 3, 2015

What is the evidence that Trend Micro operates by cia

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

What is the evidence that Trend Micro operates by cia

Don't take it from me, take it from Trend themselves. They merged with Booz Allen Hamilton, CIA's privatized intelligence wing, you know, where Snowden worked. It's pretty much established that Trend Micro and US Intelligence function as one.. Don't forget all of those lovely ASUS routers out there with closed source function sending all of that incredibly telemetry, not just the AV.

Trend Micro and Booz Allen Take the Offensive on Cybersecurity -

press-release--booz-allen-hamilton-and-trend-micro
Trend Micro and Booz Allen Form Strategic Partnership, Fusing Labs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.