Battle Setup Windows 10 protection: Voodooshield, Comodo Firewall or MBAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inzane

Thread author
Apr 21, 2020
Im new to Windows 10. Im using Enterprise LTSC, so whatever default anti virus stuff it has.

For the firewall I always liked the peace of mind Tinywall gives me, knowing everything is blocked by default unless manually allowed.

For Firefox I use HTTPS Everywhere and uBlock. I know I should noScript but im too lazy and eventually disable it since everything is crippled.

Is there a way to improve this? im worried some site finds a exploit and install some malware via js or something.

I've read about Vodooshield but i've read free version does not allow to tweak anything. Well, I use atsiv.exe method for overclocking my mouse to play games, so im worried this fille will get deleted the moment I install it. Specifically this is what I do for my mouse:

I tried installing Comodo but it was a mess, it froze, it was laggy, and I eventually got tired and uninstalled it, and I wasn't even able to fully uninstall it for some reason, so I had to go back with a previous backup image thing.

MBAM has realtime protection, but you have to subscribe... I would pay if it was a one time thing.

Anyway, let me know. Thanks.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.