Expired Shadow Defender 1.4.0

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Protects your PC/laptop against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender is an easy, powerful and effective security solution that protects your PC/laptop against malicious activities and unwanted changes.

Shadow Defender can run your system in a virtual environment called 'Shadow Mode'. 'Shadow Mode' redirects each system change to a virtual environment with no change to your real environment. If you experience malicious activities and/or unwanted changes, perform a reboot to restore your system back to its original state, as if nothing happened.

With Shadow Defender, you have the flexibility to specify which files and folders are permanently saved to the real environment. This ensures important files and folders are kept after a reboot.

If you want to make a maintenance-free computer, Shadow Defender will be your best choice.

Shadow Defender Features

• Prevent all viruses and malwares.
  • Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
  • Protect your privacy.
  • Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
  • Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Shadow Defender Users

• Maintain a system free from malicious activities and unwanted changes.
  • Test software and game installations in a safe environment.
  • Protect against unwanted changes by shared users (suitable for workplaces and educational institutions).

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
It's SD 1.4.0.665 - the latest version. A superb GOTD giveaway after a long time! This is one of those giveaways members here wouldn't wanna miss :D

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Yes every member here at MT who does have SD should grab a key, it is great software maybe even bulletproof. I tested it against just about everything other than throwing a brick at it and came out every time shining and Malware free. ;):cool:

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Thanks my friend, awesome app for sure! ;)

@Parsh, it seems the latest version is 1.4.0.668 (according to Softpedia ) :)

Shadow Defender Download

I definitely wouldn't use Shadow Defender for testing in the HUB. I'm just waiting for a malware that's destroying the BIOS or changing hardware preferences. Also too much work with encrypting all sensitive data.
Good point, a VM is the best option for sure for malware testing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Thanks my friend, awesome app for sure! ;)

@Parsh, it seems the latest version is 1.4.0.668 (according to Softpedia ) :)

Shadow Defender Download
Not sure how they defy the official :X3:
Shadow Defender - the easiest PC_laptop security privacy protection tool.png
Well well..
Shadow Defender Download - Opera-000388-2017-09-29.png

Last edited:

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Indeed strange, maybe they have updated the new version on Softpedia, but not yet on the official site :unsure:
That was my 2nd guess, but the second picture (just added) indicates otherwise!
EDIT: just downloaded from softpedia. The 2nd link downloads 665 while the external mirror downloads 668. The installer wizard indicates 668. What you said might be right (didn't myself install).

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
That was my 2nd guess, but the second picture (just added) indicates otherwise!
EDIT: just downloaded from softpedia. The 2nd link downloads 665 while the external mirror downloads 668. The installer wizard indicates 668. What you said might be right (didn't myself install).
And here...
Shadow Defender

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I have had a liftimekey for years and mine i up todate at version 1.4.0.665 so who nows but the giveaway version is close enough as SD gets very few updates. :unsure::)

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
The techspot page says that it was last updated on May 17, 2017. (1.4.0.668)
View attachment 168457
The official page in Parsh's attachment says that the last update (1.4.0.665) happened on Apr 11, 2017. Why would they wait for more than 5 months to update on official page? :unsure:
Yeah, I'm using the mobile now so it is quite difficult to investigate, but actually the doubt remains.

The problem is not formal.
This kind of software that works in depth (light virtualization) requires efficiency in the correction of bugs also and especially considering the more recent Windows updates.
That's why it is advisable to install the most recent version.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.