Share Your Windows 10 Anti-Spy/Tweaker/Repair/Etc Utilities

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I will call this the "Mothership of Windows 10 tweaks"!

o((*^▽^*))o。;+*(★`∪´☆)*+;。
Applying this load of tweak is kinda total overhaul...after applying tweak & booting there are chances we may see on the screen Win 11, 12, 13.....But Win 10 no chance;):)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Applying this load of tweak is kinda total overhaul...after applying tweak & booting there are chances we may see on the screen Win 11, 12, 13.....But Windows 10 no chance;):)
Hahahaha! I am kinda excited to try all ZK epic tweaks, but wow 320mb worth of tweaks..... I can already imagine a lean, slim, and tricked out OS. I will name my new install "ZKTweaked" or "Powered by ZK"

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Hahahaha! I am kinda excited to try all ZK epic tweaks, but wow 320mb worth of tweaks..... I can already imagine a lean, slim, and tricked out OS. I will name my new install "ZKTweaked" or "Powered by ZK"
Yeah lean & slim...you might have to keep a paper weight on your system...it might lift in the air:D

"Powered by ZK" sounds good And if the system lifts in the air, forget hybrid, we will be in the billions business with our very own ".............................."...dont stare at the blank space...no magic will happen...its really blank...come up with a nice name to fill the blank space...I said our very own...you are a partner...do some thinking..."name" is your responsibility:p

Reactions: tonibalas and Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Yeah lean & slim...you might have to keep a paper weight on your system...it might lift in the air:D

"Powered by ZK" sounds good And if the system lifts in the air, forget hybrid, we will be in the billions business with our very own ".............................."...dont stare at the blank space...no magic will happen...its really blank...come up with a nice name to fill the blank space...I said our very own...you are a partner...do some thinking..."name" is your responsibility:p
This looks like hangman!

I would name it Svoll Distro Kang from ZK!

But a nice name for it would be "PenguinWare"

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I am using a guide that was posted here on MT by @BoraMurdar, very usefull and no need for 3rd party software.
Can someone tell me how to disable Cortana? I don't like to see it in my Task Manager.
Since i can't use it why is there?(Not available in my country yet)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I am using a guide that was posted here on MT by @BoraMurdar, very usefull and no need for 3rd party software.
Can someone tell me how to disable Cortana? I don't like to see it in my Task Manager.

Right click on taskbar and select search and "HIDDEN"

2.1 Cortana and Search Group Policies
Find the Cortana Group Policy objects under Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Search.

Policy Description
Allow Cortana Choose whether to let Cortana install and run on the device.

Disable this policy to turn off Cortana.
Allow search and Cortana to use location Choose whether Cortana and Search can provide location-aware search results.

Disable this policy to block access to location information for Cortana.
Do not allow web search Choose whether to search the web from Windows Desktop Search.

Enable this policy to remove the option to search the Internet from Cortana.
Don't search the web or display web results in Search Choose whether to search the web from Cortana.

Enable this policy to stop web queries and results from showing in Search.
Set what information is shared in Search Control what information is shared with Bing in Search.

If you enable this policy and set it to Anonymous info, usage information will be shared but not search history, Microsoft Account information, or specific location.

1. Expand Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security - <LDAP name>, and then click Outbound Rules.

2. Right-click Outbound Rules, and then click New Rule. The New Outbound Rule Wizard starts.

3. On the Rule Type page, click Program, and then click Next.

4. On the Program page, click This program path, type %windir%\systemapps\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\SearchUI.exe, and then click Next.

5. On the Action page, click Block the connection, and then click Next.

6. On the Profile page, ensure that the Domain, Private, and Public check boxes are selected, and then click Next.

7. On the Name page, type a name for the rule, such as Cortana firewall configuration, and then click Finish.

8. Right-click the new rule, click Properties, and then click Protocols and Ports.

9. Configure the Protocols and Ports page with the following info, and then click OK.
    • For Protocol type, choose TCP.

• For Local port, choose All Ports.

• For Remote port, choose All ports.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I would name it Svoll Distro Kang from ZK!

But a nice name for it would be "PenguinWare"
Svoll Distro Kang from ZK!...nice...But looks incomplete...that "midas" touch is missing...aah got it...can you guess;)

PenguinWare...is it inspired from the intelligent, smart & friendly "Penguin" I know:)

Reactions: Svoll

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Svoll Distro Kang from ZK!...nice...But looks incomplete...that "midas" touch is missing...aah got it...can you guess;)

PenguinWare...is it inspired from the intelligent, smart & friendly "Penguin" I know:)
It would only be fair to call it "MalwareTips MegaTweak" LoL!

PenguinWare is kang from Penguins of Madagascar =P you have to watch the movie!

with you calling our MT Penguin that, he is gonna get a big head! :p:p:p;););)

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Finished uploading the tweaks pack

Collection of Windows 10 tweaks download link. All respect goes to the authors of tweaks. I have just collected them over the years.

MEGA

Before you start fooling around with your Windows 10 install create a backup image and create some restore points just in case.

Most the files/scripts are harmless to enable but some will bork your system. Read .txt files carefully and choose wisely what to install.

I didn't organize what I uploaded so there are duplicates, useless files and rubbish files in there. Ignore what you don't need.

I've included the best Windows 10 Tweak Tools Latest Versions and they should be enough for most users.

Don't blame me if your corrupt your system and have to do a clean install. Make up your own mind before applying any tweak.

I'm working all this weekend but I will try to stick around if you have any questions.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
It would only be fair to call it "MalwareTips MegaTweak" LoL!

with you calling our MT Penguin that, he is gonna get a big head! :p:p:p;););)
MalwareTips MegaTweak...hmm...fair & fits the blank space I provided...Good Job;)

Are you trying to provoke Penguin to join the conversation:p

Reactions: Svoll

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Yeah it's a large file. As I said I did not organize the collection. It's just a full dump of what I have on hand.

I will try to organize the collection and select the useful bits in the future and make a guide.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Yeah it's a large file. As I said I did not organize the collection. It's just a full dump of what I have on hand.

I will try to organize the collection and select the useful bits in the future and make a guide.
Wow, Just downloaded it and have idea where to start first, hahaha! Thank you! I really appreciate this!

Here is one of my favorite tweaks: HIdden Disk Cleaner Functions

To access these extended disk cleanup features, you will need to create a special shortcut. Here’s how:

1. Right-click anywhere on your desktop and select “New” followed by “Shortcut”

2. Paste the following :

%SystemRoot%\System32\cmd.exe /c Cleanmgr /sageset:65535&Cleanmgr /sagerun:65535

Last edited:

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Just when you select a non-English speaking region in Windows Settings, Cortana will be disabled. You would need to change additional privacy options under Privacy. And that's it.

Screenshot (1).png

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
I'd recommend Safer Networking's Anti-Beacon for privacy concerns:
Spybot Anti-Beacon for Windows
Simple to use, comprehensive, easy to see what its done and free (and no ads)

I also use SoftOrbits Privacy Protector for Windows 10, which I got as a giveaway, it gives a few extra privacy bits Anti-Beacon doesnt, however, its way too expensive for what it is so I won't buy it, and it has a few glitches (resetting some of the privacy settings youv'e manually set yourself, back to less private).

Last edited:

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Wow! What a size of aka ZK privacy tweaks! But this is what i got :/ =>
Untitled.png
Well, i have using some firewall tweaks and host tweak/custom tweaks and Spybot Anti-Beacon & O&O ShutUp10, well does this ZK link work others? I tryit 3 dif browser... no luck.

Hmm..if it is broken maybe zippyshare?

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.