Shots fired at Microsoft and Apple [Video]

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
New Chromebook Ad targets Apple and Microsoft.
Google has made countless advertisements for Chromebooks, but none of them have directly pointed out flaws in traditional operating systems like Windows and macOS - until now.

The end of the ad highlights numerous applications available for Chromebooks, including Lightroom CC, Google Docs, Hangouts, Netflix, Spotify, Slack, and others. The final shot shows the Pixelbook running PUBG Mobile in laptop mode, even though that game doesn't really support keyboard input.

I personally think the ad is great, since fast performance and lack of malware have been major selling points for Chromebooks since day one.

It is a vivid explanation of why Chromebook is better than Windows or Mac. Solid basics without the rigmarole and annoyances.

However, Google is trying to push its Pixelbook. And the problem with that is that it is just way too expensive for what it offers consumers.

Remember, Chromebooks are 5 year devices after the initial date of release. With that in mind, sinking $1000+ into a Pixelbook makes it a financially insane purchase.

You can get an excellent performing Chromebook for approximately $500 or less if you do some research and wait for the sales.

F

ForgottenSeer 65219

I don't tried Chrome OS yet but I think It's as solid, reliable and stable as Android :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.