Shoud I add HMPA with Webroot + Appguard + Voodoshield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
Thank you all you.

@Lockdown

Hello

I was removed KIS.I was added webroot.Do you shoud I add HMPA with webroot & voodoshield & appguard?

Or they said HMPA is have realtime beta.Do you shoud I leave webroot and add hmpa?

Appguard is very good programe.I was liked it very much.

Reactions: AtlBo and shmu26

Thank you all you.

@Lockdown

Hello

I was removed KIS.I was added webroot.Do you shoud I add HMPA with webroot & voodoshield & appguard?

Or they said HMPA is have realtime beta.Do you shoud I leave webroot and add hmpa?

Appguard is very good programe.I was liked it very much.

@Umbra's famous combo used to be: AppGuard + HMP.A + SBIE + Webroot

I think he had no problems with that combo. I recommend that you ask him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AtlBo and weedeezee

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Lockdown

Thank you.

I was liked appguard very much.

I was used many security programe.I was payed many security programe.I say it is appguard is best programe I was payed.

Do you can you say blueridge can if they make licence lifetime later times.I am think many one is will buy appguard lifetime.

Reactions: AtlBo

@Lockdown

Thank you.

I was liked appguard very much.

I was used many security programe.I was payed many security programe.I say it is appguard is best programe I was payed.

Do you can you say blueridge can if they make licence lifetime later times.I am think many one is will buy appguard lifetime.

Lifetime version licenses used to be sold. Meaning a major version (such as 1.X, 2.X, etc) could be used indefinitely. When the next major version was released, the user was required to purchase a new license.

"Lifetime" license does not always mean a license that will include all future updates or upgrades. It depends upon the publisher terms for "lifetime."

The industry trend is to eliminate lifetime licenses of any kind as they just aren't economically realistic for the vast majority of publishers.

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Lifetime version licenses used to be sold. Meaning a major version (such as 1.X, 2.X, etc) could be used indefinitely. When the next major version was released, the user was required to purchase a new license.

"Lifetime" license does not always mean a license that will include all future updates or upgrades. It depends upon the publisher terms for "lifetime."

The industry trend is to eliminate lifetime licenses of any kind as they just aren't economically realistic for the vast majority of publishers.

I've been burned by so many lifetime licenses that I am very careful to observe the fine print.

Years ago I purchased a lifetime of Stickypassword, then they changed it to 'until the next major release'. Now Sticky lifetimes are real lifetimes, so I purchased a few more for family and myself. PasswordBox was lifetime, then sold out to Intel (TrueKey) and killed all of the lifetimes just a few months after selling them. I absolutely detest monthly or yearly 'fees' on products so either I use free ones or make sure I know what the terms are before getting into anything. I have deep respect for firms that honor their lifetime commitments and grandfather them in for existing customers regardless of the new plans they roll out. But I also realize that lifetime is often not economically feasible for companies and probably need limitations. So it's all good.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Why would you even use Webroot after that debacle where it deleted system files? ;)

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Why would you even use Webroot after that debacle where it deleted system files? ;)

True that. By the way, one of our competitors in the MSP field used Webroot and was hit incredibly hard by that to the point they've been struggling to recover but the odd thing is, they are keeping webroot making us all go.. REALLY? ... We just took over a firm that fired their IT after that debacle and we're still repairing their systems and a server needed some work this week as a result. I absolutely do not like Webroot and most especially the way I was treated by Triple Helix. That's enough reason for me to never touch that product again, but this deletion debacle was unforgivable.

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
Thank you all you.

@DeepWeb

I am want not signatures antivirus.I am have webroot licence.

@Umbra
I am have Hitmanpro alert licence.I am now will to try it.Hmpa beta is have realtime it is?Can I have Hmpa & voododoshield & appguard?Is it can have problem?

I am have KIS licence.Do you shoud I use Appguard & Voodoshield & hmpa or Appguard & Voodoshield & KIS?KIS was looked heavy.

D

Deleted member 178

@Umbra
I am have Hitmanpro alert licence.I am now will to try it.Hmpa beta is have realtime it is?
yes 100% cloud AV , no local signature database installed

Can I have Hmpa & voododoshield & appguard?Is it can have problem?
No problem normally.

I am have KIS licence.Do you shoud I use Appguard & Voodoshield & hmpa or Appguard & Voodoshield & KIS?KIS was looked heavy.
AG + VS + HMPA is best combination , light and secure

Reactions: AtlBo and weedeezee

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@Umbra

Thank you.You are very helping.

I am will install hmpa.

@Lockdown

Hello

I am will remove webroot and install hmpa.I am will use hmpa & voodoshield & appguard.

Appguard is my liked best programe.I can remove all programe other but not appguard. Do you shoud I change setting with Appguard when install Hmpa?Ecxlude,exception?Or setting with hmpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.