Should all submitted tips be visible.

Should there be subforum, where all submitted tips are shown?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
Hey everyone

Tips are randomly shown and I think it should be like that but I think it would also be wise if all of them are where also shown in a subforums. So...

Should all submitted tips be visible in the forum? A suitable subforum could be called "Submitted Tips" or just "Tips".

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
Good idea. This is from one the new theme mockups. Not sure if that's possible though

5GOsN.png

A subforum would also be fine.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Me too, I vote for 'Tips' subforum.

So the first links - titles of Normal Topics would have better visibility. They will be higher on the page and will be visible without the use of the page scrolling (still this problem exist on the News forum, and Space Bar forum ..). For other forums Jack has already taken the appropriated steps, thanks.;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Sounds like good idea, but I kinda like it on the homepage.

Valentin N

Level 2
Thread author
Feb 25, 2011
McLovin said:
Sounds like good idea, but I kinda like it on the homepage.

So do I but I think there should be a long list or threads where people can see all submitted tips. I like what Tom suggested :) A combo of my and another good idea.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I like this idea. All submitted Tips should be avail. in a sub-forum, so they can be viewed on-demand.

But continue to submit Tips using the form.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
'But continue to submit Tips using the form.' - on the home page only, The best solution I think ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.