Should I Try it Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
(It's a little funny forum suggestions are showing my own threads...)

Guys, 360 Total Security seems very fancy here. I think it is also free, should I check it out, is it worth it? I plan to use it alongside Tinywall.

Extremely light. 28MB! Unexpected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OneDay

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
I've been testing it for about two months and I'm completely surprised. Definitely a good idea. Although it's not still a finished product, I surely recommend it. You may find it a little bit inconsistent. In that case, you should try 360 Internet Security first. They are more or less the same products. TS just has those cleanup features..

Note: 28MB is without Avira and BD engines. It'd be heavier with those two enabled.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
I've been testing it for about two months and I'm completely surprised. Definitely a good idea. Although it's not still a finished product, I surely recommend it. You may find it a little bit inconsistent. In that case, you should try 360 Internet Security first. They are more or less the same products. TS just has those cleanup features..

Note: 28MB is without Avira and BD engines. It'd be heavier with those two enabled.
How much?

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
How much?
The installation size remains the same. When you enable the engines, it's like an update process. You're not even gonna notice it. As far as disk space is concerned, with one engine enabled (whichever..), it's about 300MB (100MB without it). For example, 360 IS has about 200MB installation size, but with BD engine downloaded by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.