By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Morro

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
OK, maybe it is nothing, but I am still curious enough to ask. Since the last time I posted in this thread, (Feb 10.) I have made several new posts. But for some reason my post count just keeps standing on 788? Could perhaps Cloudflare WARP causing this?

ErzCrz

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 19, 2019
Been having some random - Oops error messages when posting messages on topics.

I found the culprit: uBO EasyPrivacy:
1710358176743.png

The solution was to add a whitelist (below) which seems to have resolved the issue. Might just be me though as it was very intermittent.

! 2024-03-13 MalwareTips Forums
@@||malwaretips.com/cdn-cgi/*$script,1p

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I admit I think Bot is a nice thing to have on MT. As someone said, you can mute him, but I for one like all the knowledge Bot have. It's factual knowledge, and I think it's better he are here than not. Okay there has been a couple of times where it was like Bot was drunk or on drugs, but it's still factual knowledge he delivers. Just my 2 centavos.

Jonny Quest

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
I admit I think Bot is a nice thing to have on MT. As someone said, you can mute him, but I for one like all the knowledge Bot have. It's factual knowledge, and I think it's better he are here than not. Okay there has been a couple of times where it was like Bot was drunk or on drugs, but it's still factual knowledge he delivers. Just my 2 centavos.
I think I'll stop ignoring Bot for a while, after I saw this post and reviewed Bots full post:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@Jack Is there a way to have a reminder or something to update the date of the change when users are editing a security confguration thread, i.e. in the OP? Many or most of the threads I see show old edit/creation dates. Maybe thread posters aren't aware, but it gets my OCDC acting up and just plain bugs me.

Any help on the way, short of individual therapy? ;):D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.