By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Is it the same in the other themes, skins?
Tried Rogue Theme, yes, unfortunately.
Unbenannt.PNGUnbenannt2.PNG

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack the issue still persists, and judging from the HUB replies being all one colour, I’m probably not the only one.

This text should be red.
I have been so busy these days, that I've competently forgot about this! This issue should be fixed now. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Colors test.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
I have been so busy these days, that I've competently forgot about this! This issue should be fixed now. Let me know if you encounter any other issues.
Don’t worry ;)
Not a Top priority issue at all ;)

This text should be green.

EDIT:
Thanks, seems to work :)
If I come across any issues recolouring the HUB posts or new ones, I’ll let you know!
Have a great day!

Raur

Level 1
Verified
Sep 29, 2018
I'm having an issue in sending PM to a recipient here in MalwareTips. A pop up appears like this:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Can someone help me on this? I'm still a newbie on this forum. Thanks

Danielx64

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
I'm having an issue in sending PM to a recipient here in MalwareTips. A pop up appears like this:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Are you trying to send links or anything like that?

robin hood

Level 4
Verified
Dec 12, 2012
hi,can't open-connect MalwareTips and fb with mozilla and google chrome.Refresh mozilla and google again not connect.Uninstalled and again no open connect.(Opera browser work).Installed new mozilla witout any add-ons problem is here,no open MT and Fb.
Windows7 Home Premium 32bit
Kaspersky Internet Security
Adblock - not install
Scan with KIS,ZAL and adwcleaner -no threats found.
sorry for bad English
Mt failure.jpg

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011

Hello,
Because you're a new member there are a few restrictions and anti-spam measures that you have to clear. I'll check the logs to see if I can find the cause, however the most important advice would be not to send links.

hi,can't open-connect MalwareTips and fb with mozilla and google chrome.Refresh mozilla and google again not connect.Uninstalled and again no open connect.(Opera browser work).Installed new mozilla witout any add-ons problem is here,no open MT and Fb.
Windows7 Home Premium 32bit
Kaspersky Internet Security
Adblock - not install
Scan with KIS,ZAL and adwcleaner -no threats found.
sorry for bad English
View attachment 198950
If it's happening on Facebook and MalwareTips then there might be something wrong with your setup. One thing that you could try would be do disable Kaspersky's SLL Certificate.

Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections.

Reboot computer.

robin hood

Level 4
Verified
Dec 12, 2012
Hello,
Because you're a new member there are a few restrictions and anti-spam measures that you have to clear. I'll check the logs to see if I can find the cause, however the most important advice would be not to send links.

If it's happening on Facebook and MalwareTips then there might be something wrong with your setup. One thing that you could try would be do disable Kaspersky's SLL Certificate.

Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections.

Reboot computer.
now its good,no problem with mozilla after disable KIS SLL certificate.Thank you.
p.s. is good disable Kaspersky SLL certificate ?

Reactions: Jack

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
The issues with Kaspersky and this site (and others) + FireFox/Chrome is due to the new TLS1.3 in browsers, I hope Kaspersky fix it soon, for now the temporal workaround is to disable the scan of encrypted connexions in Kaspersky settings, as @Jack said, or disable TLS1.3 in the browsers (FireFox and/or Chrome).

It's not good to disable SSL, but it would be as a temporal workaround...

Added: but I would disable TLS1.3 in browsers, probably still would be used TLS1.2...

Last edited:

Raur

Level 1
Verified
Sep 29, 2018
Hello,

I see. There weren't any links included in the message, just texts. I was able to find a workaround by changing the message subject and text body but unfortunately I'm disabled to reply back.

Reactions: upnorth and Jack

Sana Khan

Level 1
Sep 15, 2018
Exactly same problem was happening with me. keeping my message short and simple ,minimizing spaces and avoid putting links helped me in my case. Pretty secure place hmm! :oops:

Reactions: upnorth and Jack

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

I have 2 screenshots with Internet Explorer for you that is not normal but into the Chrome Browser that is so okay

With best Regaards
Mops21

Attachments

• MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 01.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 428
  • MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    MalwareTips Bug 02.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 395
  • Screenshot_20181014-152048.jpg
    Screenshot_20181014-152048.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 358
  • Screenshot_20181014-152112.jpg
    Screenshot_20181014-152112.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.