By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
No, basically the datacenter where the server is located had a network issue (someone tripped over the Internet cable? :p). It happens from time to time, even to way bigger sites.

Oh, I thought someone is DDOS because this site down like twice within 2 weeks or so.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Hey @Jack, well i wanted to tell you about embed tweet later until now then..

i posted some news on our forums the embed tweet doesn't show up like this:

bmugS1N.jpg

if i post a tweet link on the forums it should show up by automatic like this:
MoWMxfW.jpg

OR

G9nf61T.jpg

Can you add embed tweet to this forums or something?

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Test :

I checked on one of your previous post @CyberTech and it seems to work just fine.
I recall I had a small issue with the extension Ghostery or perhaps it's some other blocker in your case. :unsure:

Last edited:

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I can't see when I can change my username again. Thank you very much in advance.

@Jack Is it no longer allowed to change the user name? Thank you very much. Regards.

Hi, I'm having problems in Firefox with ublock . I attach images. Thank you very much. Regards.

ublock.jpgMT.jpg

ZeroDayDefender

Level 2
Verified
Nov 14, 2018
Hey @ZeroDayDefender,
Which thread were you viewing when you were redirected to this page?
I clicked the last link in that thread where it says malware removal assistance and i also received it earlier when i clicked on a DM from a staff member

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
@Jack I found another forum bug which you can see lower left:

MTbug 2019-06-13 151410.png

I appear to be following myself everywhere on the forum. I knew I had a split personality, but not 3 of them! :LOL:

Edit: I see these are partially blocked floating notices so I simply finished them off with an additional filter in µBO. (y)

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
My avatar is the size of a pinhead in Edge.old but is normally-sized in Firefox 67.0.4 (latest). How come? I turned off Nano and restarted Edge, no difference. Is there something I can do on my end? lol?

Top one is Edge. I searched for similar issues before posting. Compare the spacing between the icons, right? Windows 10 1903. MalwareTips Black Wave.

mtavatar.PNG

ffavatar.PNG

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
My avatar is the size of a pinhead in Edge.old but is normally-sized in Firefox 67.0.4 (latest). How come? I turned off Nano and restarted Edge, no difference. Is there something I can do on my end? lol?

Top one is Edge. I searched for similar issues before posting. Compare the spacing between the icons, right? Windows 10 1903. MalwareTips Black Wave.

View attachment 215365

View attachment 215367
It should be fixed now. Thanks for the report!

@Jack I don't have any issues but I do have a request: could you add a meditation emoji? :emoji_pray:
Sure, which one do you like? - https://www.joypixels.com/emoji/v4

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.