By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Im frequently posting in the "security news" section but i cant always (nearly never) see memebers that are in one of these groups:
"Staff online now" and "People you follow". "Members Online Now" seems to be OK.

But when i click (back) on the main page of the forum both groups are being displayed correctly.
Screenshot from the "Security News" forum:

screenshot_A.jpg

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Jack

Browser: Microsoft Edge for Android

Issue: "Add MalwareTips to Home screen" banner at bottom of forums in mobile view cannot be closed. It covers the lower navigation ui of Edge.

Pressing X on the banner opens the Share sheet in Edge.

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack

Browser: Microsoft Edge for Android

Issue: "Add MalwareTips to Home screen" banner at bottom of forums in mobile view cannot be closed. It covers the lower navigation ui of Edge.

Pressing X on the banner opens the Share sheet in Edge.

Does it cover the navigation bar even when you scroll or only when it first shows?

On my phone it looks fine that's why I'm asking.

1.jpg

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
@Jack when I click on the Save Draft icon when editing a long post, the screen scrolls down automatically and the Save Draft popup menu closes. Hence I'm not able to save it.
Tried multiple times, also after disabling Adguard (mentioning because in video, Adguard is enabled).
Quick preview
This is on my Samsung phone (Pie) with stock keyboard and Edge browser.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
@Jack when I click on the Save Draft icon when editing a long post, the screen scrolls down automatically and the Save Draft popup menu closes. Hence I'm not able to save it.
Tried multiple times, also after disabling Adguard (mentioning because in video, Adguard is enabled).
Quick preview
This is on my Samsung phone (Pie) with stock keyboard and Edge browser.
Try to tap outside the text box (where you type the text) before clicking on the Save draft button.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Try to tap outside the text box (where you type the text) before clicking on the Save draft button.
I was clicking on the outside of editor, to the left (thin space) and this was not working.
I now clicked outside on the thick bar containing my profile pic just above the editor (or anywhere totally outside) and then Save Draft icon behaves fine.
That's the way to go. Thank you!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.