Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I lost Dark mode. If I try to enable it the forum "crashes"
NejsebO.png

Similar issue to changing from "Classic mode".

All forum categories are broken in appearance. For xampple, from announcements...

iRwOeZS.png
Tried logging out and back in with no change. Posting here as a guess.
Same problem here... :unsure:
Hi, I noticed its a new design, and also I cant switch back from the classic design. why?
Hey guys,
It's not a new layout, these are small bugs from a really big update. I'm fixing them as we speak.

@Telos, the forum view should be fixed now

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
The dark themes are now available again. You can use the Style Chooser in the footer to switch to Black Wave or Black Wave Classic or in the sidebar you have the toggles for Classic UI and Dark layout. (y)

There are some small bugs also here, but I'm working to fix them. With that said, there shouldn't be any major issues as the upgrade was done and was successful.
After I'll sort the style issue, I'll post a thread with what's new in this update. : )

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.