SloppyMcFloppy introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fav. Antivirus
Emsisoft Internet Security, ESET Smart Security, and Avira Pro Antivirus
Fav. Videogame
Garry's Mod, Counter Strike Global Offensive, Dota 2, League of Legend, and Battlefield 4, and PlanetSide 2.

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Hey guys, i'm user102 new member on MalwareTips community forum! This is my first time on this forum so if i done something wrong please feels free to correct me. Anyway here is my main gaming computer security setup.

Real time protection: Emsisoft Internet Security + Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Free

On demand scanner: Malwarebytes Anti Malware, ESET Online Scanner, AdwCleaner, and HitmanPro.

I usually runs Malwarebytes Anti Malware and AdwCleaner every weekly, and full scan with Emsisoft and ESET every month or two.

Reactions: Overlord
D

Deleted member 178

welcome aboard, congratulations to be a new Member on our beloved forum :D

First step : read this [MUST READ] Guidelines to have a decent and safe security configuration

second step: create your config thread [MUST READ] How To Share Your Security Config and get tremendous advices from veterans

then if needed: how to update your config Thread [MUST READ] How to update your security config without creating a new thread!

don't hesitate to ask any questions even if they look like "stupid", asking isn't stupid , avoid asking is !

Reactions: SloppyMcFloppy

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Welcome @user102
Golden rule: Be a rookie and learn. Be an expert and help.
Hope your experience here will be a memorable one.
Looks like you are a mid-level gamer :)
Actually, i'm supposed to be hardcore gamer, but due to school works throw on top of my head, therefore i'm a mid gamer right now until 2016 graduation day baby!
Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips!
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips. I hope you enjoy the forums. :)

This is a good place to be. ;)
welcome aboard, congratulations to be a new Member on our beloved forum :D

First step : read this [MUST READ] Guidelines to have a decent and safe security configuration

second step: create your config thread [MUST READ] How To Share Your Security Config and get tremendous advices from veterans

then if needed: how to update your config Thread [MUST READ] How to update your security config without creating a new thread!

don't hesitate to ask any questions even if they look like "stupid", asking isn't stupid , avoid asking is !

:)Thanks everyone :).

S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT! :)

Caution: MT is really addictive !!

giphy.gif

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome to the community! :)

Have fun and be sure to follow the rules and regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.