Here's my config.
This setup configuration doesn't have a backup plan. We strongly recommend to add a backup solution for your data so that you can restore it in the case of an emergency.
Backing up allows the recovery of data that has been lost due of a malware attack (eg. ransomware) or a hard disk crash. In such events you might lose family photos, your music collection, documents, or financial data. Backups are fast and simple to perform so it should be done on a regular basis.
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing Your config
- Please specify the exact version of BitDefender IS.
- As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free and Norton Power Eraser.
- As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
- Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external devices, and/or/not only in cloud.
- As for "Web Privacy", You may a VPN service.
- A PassWord Manager would be welcome also.
Thank you both for the suggestions! I'll try those Also specified the version in OP.I suggest you a backup program either Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper in its free versions.
Thanks for sharing.