Expired SOFT ORGANIZER 3.31 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
soft-organizer-box.png
A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller - a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application.

The Soft Organizer program is intended to solve this problem: It allows you to COMPLETELY uninstall unnecessary applications from your system.

For obtaining the free license Soft Organizer execute the following actions:

1 . Download Soft Organizer 3.31 (3.4 MB)

Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32|64-bit

2 . Install the Soft Organizer program - it isn't required a license code, the distribution kit is registered and activated.

Action conditions

- It is the lifelong license for version 3.31
- There is no free technical support
- There are no free updatings to future versions
- For noncommercial use

jerzy601

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
excellent program I use for some time and am very happy.:D

SifhX

Level 4
Verified
Jan 26, 2014
Thanks for this giveaway, but before I install it, I have a question

I'm actually testing Revo uninstaller Pro, when the trial will be over, I plan to install Revo Free.

My question is : is Soft organizer better than Revo free ?

Thanks

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
Thanks for this giveaway, but before I install it, I have a question

I'm actually testing Revo uninstaller Pro, when the trial will be over, I plan to install Revo Free.

My question is : is Soft organizer better than Revo free ?

Thanks

I won't say that Revo is better or that Soft Organizer is better, because they both have their strengths and weaknesses. I use both, because sometimes one tool will not uninstall a program as well as the other one. They both do what they do very well. You will have to decide what features you like, unless you use both. Hope this helps!! :)

Reactions: SifhX

BCHatesMalware

Level 2
Verified
Dec 5, 2013
If you are using Firefox, let me suggest an add-on that might help some of you. It's called: "Translate This!" (By Bradley Rosenfeld), and it did a spiffy job of translating this website-->www[dot]comss[dot].ru.

If you are using Chrome, let me suggest the "Google Translate" add-on, from the Google Translate Team. It also did a spiffy job of translating this website-->www[dot]comss[dot].ru.

Hope this help!! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.