Expired Soft Organizer 5.12

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free
How to get a license
Please, use Google Translate)))

To receive a free license Soft Organizer, follow these steps:

1. Download Soft Organizer 5.11 (9.6 MB).

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Install Soft Organizer program - is not required license code distribution is registered and activated.

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for version 5.10
- No free technical support
- No free upgrades to future versions
- For non-commercial use

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Get a free license Soft Organizer 5.12. The program allows you to completely uninstall any unwanted applications from your system

06.09.2016-21.57.png

Giveaway source: http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free (page in Russian, use Google Translate if needed).

No need serial key just download & install, It’s a full registered version.

Note: Soft Organizer offer to download and install "Boost windows load and run" (freeware).

Choose “Close” option when asked, if this doesn’t suit for you.

New in Soft Organizer 5.12
  • Bug fixes, improved stability of the program.
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

Terms of action

- This is a lifetime license for version 5.12
- No free technical support
- No free upgrades to future versions
- For non-commercial use

direct download link :
http://dl.comss.ru/download/soft-organizer-setup-comss.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Gave it a peek, used it for about 3 days, went back to Revo, Ccleaner finds more leftovers on my
Win 10 x64 Pro using this than it does behind Revo. Don't base your decision this as this may vary from
machine to machine and your settings. It is easy to use though and I like the UI SO uses.
PeAcE

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Gave it a peek, used it for about 3 days, went back to Revo, Ccleaner finds more leftovers on my
Win 10 x64 Pro using this than it does behind Revo. Don't base your decision this as this may vary from
machine to machine and your settings. It is easy to use though and I like the UI SO uses.
PeAcE
Ok I'm going to give a test run for any programs I don't need o_O

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Yep, good idea, and that's what it's all about in the end, finding what works for you.
Keep us posted my friend.
PeAcE
Well as I promised was going to give my review after using Soft Organizer 5.12 for a few days and I have to say without hesitation that am very impressed with its performance, like the way its designed and many options to choose from. So my conclusion: satisfactory results I did not experience any problems with the program, so definitely recommend their product and thank you Sundaram999 for sharing this great software with us here at MalwareTips community. :)

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Well as I promised was going to give my review after using Soft Organizer 5.12 for a few days and I have to say without hestitation that am very impressed with its performance, like the way its designed and many options to choose from. So my conclusion: satisfactory results I did not experience any problems with the program, so definitely recommend their product and thank you Sundaram999 for sharing this great software with us here at Malwarebytes community. :)
You meant MalwareTips community right ? :p
Thanks for updating and keeping us informed.
PeAcE

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Also tested and installed this nice giveaway... :)

Soft Organizer has a program updater, a track for installing programs, and the uninstall process works great. Like it much better then other uninstallers.

Reactions: King Alpha

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
There is a another version 6.0 (trial) version and the 5.12 which one should I download?:oops:

5.12 is a lifetime license giveaway... i'd choose that one.
the 6.0 trial ends will either leave a free version (with limited functions) or have to upgrade $$ it.

Reactions: FrFc1908

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.