[Solved] MBAM : Protection partially enable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
Hello guys and gals,Payback is here

So,I got a problem with Malwarebytes Anti-Mlaware Pro. I cannot enable 'Malicious website blocking' at all,even if I click 'enable' it does not show the check-mark on it,and does not enable at all. I can happily attache my Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and rogue-killer text files here.

Thank you for your time

Best regards,Payback

P

Plexx

RE: MBAM : Protection partially enable?

Could you share some screenshots?

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

Biozfear said:

Here -> (If you are wondering why my PC looks like Win XP,nothing,just some mess up from my Windows 7 skins...) :My noob problem

P

Plexx

Payback said:
Biozfear said:

Here -> (If you are wondering why my PC looks like Win XP,nothing,just some mess up from my Windows 7 skins...) :My noob problem

Can you check the services and processes and see if all MBAM related services are running? Also, what type of account you have on your windows?

I could try to help you a bit here but at this stage, it is best to check with MBAM forums as they will be your best assistance.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Have you looked at:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=115637

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=119638

Have you added ESET and Malwarebytes to each others' Exclusions?

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013

Biozfear said:
Payback said:
Biozfear said:

Can you check the services and processes and see if all MBAM related services are running? Also, what type of account you have on your windows?

I could try to help you a bit here but at this stage, it is best to check with MBAM forums as they will be your best assistance.
oh and yup,all services were running. Thank you,already I did post it on their forums (needed to create a acc for that,since I have not used it,so I thought it was convenient to post it at MT.con) when I was offline at this site. They solved my problem,thank you once again,marked it as closed

Earth said:
Have you looked at:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=115637

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=119638

Have you added ESET and Malwarebytes to each others' Exclusions?

MBAM forums told me the same thing,I did and it solved the problem,thank you for it anyway.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
RE: MBAM : Protection partially enable (CLOSED)

You should mark it as [Solved] or [Problem Solved] Closed refers to locking the thread from posting by an Admin or Mod

Payback

Thread author
Verified
Jan 7, 2013
RE: MBAM : Protection partially enable (CLOSED)

exterminator20 said:
You should mark it as [Solved] or [Problem Solved] Closed refers to locking the thread from posting by an Admin or Mod

Thank you for suggestion -.- srupid me,I am not a mod...sometimes I mistake myself with bleepingcomputers and this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.