App Review Someone shortened Cruel Sister's Comodo FW 10 setup Video.

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2017
Yikes! This actually has happened a few times of late. I suppose I should take it as a compliment (although here I REALLY wish the song was deleted. Old Sugarcane Harris is rolling in his grave).

I find it more like someone cashing in on your expertise without your permission. I know you're just too kind, gentle and sweet so please allow me to get annoyed for you. ;-)

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
I wonder if this person knows the basic rules of intellectual property, or in any case of good education?

Reactions: simmerskool

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Yikes! This actually has happened a few times of late. I suppose I should take it as a compliment (although here I REALLY wish the song was deleted. Old Sugarcane Harris is rolling in his grave).

Yes we sure do appreciate you, smartest girl I know....

I'm sure the poster just trying to complement you, and spread the famous, Cruel Sister knowledge around the YouTube planet.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Turns out that I've corresponded with the person responsible, Rod M. He's actually very polite and has a good heart, so if it made him happy it's OK by me. But I could have suggested a song that fit!

He should use this song...Smokin Guitar player (Mr. Buddy Guy)

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Turns out that I've corresponded with the person responsible, Rod M. He's actually very polite and has a good heart, so if it made him happy it's OK by me. But I could have suggested a song that fit!

In Italian I would say that you are a great lord, but my lack of knowledge of the language does not allow me to know if it can mean the same thing. Damn me when I haven't studied English

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Looks to me like stealing would be NOT acknowledging CS, but the title is as BIG AS DAY, has her name right in the title.

Red is my fav color..

erreale

Level 9
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Looks to me like stealing would be NOT acknowledging CS, but the title is as BIG AS DAY, has her name right in the title.

Red is my fav color..

Did I say you stole? I just say that asking before would be better. That said I salute you. I don't want to argue.

EASTER

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
May 9, 2017
I stick to the original.

In fact cruelsister's video(s) is good therapy as well as instructional for c0de & security conscious heads like me who had a long day.

Nothing else is even close ;)

Reactions: Schank873

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.