App Review Someone shortened Cruel Sister's Comodo FW 10 setup Video.

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
Dear Mods: The video that was orig used for this post was deleted.

I couldn't find anyway to edit the orig post, can you put the new video in the first post? PLEASE.

Reactions: ravi prakash saini

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
You could have simply linked the original video to start play at the start of the CF setup... like so...
hxxps://youtu.be/FoIu3Z2ImO8?t=380

Alternately, if you wanted to capture CS's settings from the video, that could have been done with just a few screenshots. That's what I did for my own use... and pulled them together in a PDF.

Reactions: VeeekTor

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
You could have simply linked the original video to start play at the start of the CF setup... like so...
hxxps://youtu.be/FoIu3Z2ImO8?t=380

Alternately, if you wanted to capture CS's settings from the video, that could have been done with just a few screenshots. That's what I did for my own use... and pulled them together in a PDF.

Yes Mrs Sutton...My 5th grade teacher.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.