App Review Sophos Home free antivirus Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Nice test there.

Read PCMag review on Sophos Home. It too mention very strong url blocking malicious/phishing but average signature protection. Sophos mention it has behavior blocker with not much details but seems BB is kinda non-existent.

Lets see what future holds for Sophos home as it does looks promising & good especially for average users.

If you can then a test request here. Teste Sophos Home with zeroday malware i.e no url test i.e malicious samples collection & scan with Sophos Home & delete the detected threats. Run the not detected threats & see how Sophos performs...this would be interesting to see with atleast 15-20 good not detected malicious samples.

safe1st

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 29, 2016
Nice test there.

Read PCMag review on Sophos Home. It too mention very strong url blocking malicious/phishing but average signature protection. Sophos mention it has behavior blocker with not much details but seems BB is kinda non-existent.

Lets see what future holds for Sophos home as it does looks promising & good especially for average users.

If you can then a test request here. Teste Sophos Home with zeroday malware i.e no url test i.e malicious samples collection & scan with Sophos Home & delete the detected threats. Run the not detected threats & see how Sophos performs...this would be interesting to see with atleast 15-20 good not detected malicious samples.

Sure will test it with samples. asap :)

thank you for watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.