App Review Sophos Home Premium 2019 (Warball Communauty)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Nestor

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 21, 2018
Not that bad... paired with good script protection and a network layer protection SHP should be sufficient.
It did even better in the same tests from some other hi end AV's,Kaspersky,Norton,etc. especially in Pup's.The only diference from previous tests,if i am not wrong,is that in this test i didn't saw Scorpion.Nevertheless, well done!

bob974

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2013
I started to test sophos home premium. What I notice is that once properly installed, it is light on the system. The management from the browser is confusing at first but you get used to it. Managing other computers from your computer is pleasant.
Personally, I am pleasantly surprised by his behaviour.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.