SparkCognition DeepArmor 2.0 will be released in March 2019

Mikesierra

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 26, 2018
[...]

"Our customers need robust, lightweight, and unobtrusive protection against zero-day attacks and can no longer rely on signature or heuristics-based solutions to keep up with the quickly evolving threat landscape," said Bryan Lares, Director of Product Management. "Shifting to DeepArmor's predictive security model enables sec-ops teams to simultaneously reduce the risk of successful attack and eliminate cumbersome signature updates and full system scans."

The new product release adds support for Linux OS with a new agent and machine learning detection engine for malware attacks, supporting the DeepArmor mission to make every system more secure. The headless agent will operate seamlessly in the background, matching existing Mac and Windows capabilities that protect against zero-day malware, script, and weaponized document attacks.

DeepArmor is also expanding telemetry and adding autonomous alert handling to its cloud-based management console. These features leverage DeepArmor's cloud intelligence engine to reduce the workload of the security analyst by automatically taking action on some alerts and reducing false positives. This enables security operations teams to make informed decisions based on system information at the time of the event and key data points extracted during static file analysis.

SparkCognition adds new AI-built cyber defense capabilities to major DeepArmorⓇ v2.0 release

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
this is what it's currently consuming in my system.
deeparmor.jpg

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Anybody still using or checking DeepArmor out from time to time? Barely hearing anything about it.

Reactions: [correlate]

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
$149 + taxes.

That's why.
I mean it's meant for 5 devices but still expensive after all. Would really like to try this out, but as you can't choose a single license I just wanted to ask people here. I know that for example @ESecurity had a lifetime license of the product.

Reactions: [correlate]

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I don't doubt that WV provides the better protection out of those two, but I am personally not looking for potential better solutions, I just wanted some information about the product itself. After all I personally always have the feeling of WV not being that stable when I am running it. It still gives me the feeling that it needs more time to be a standalone solution. (Just my personal opinion)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.